The Wheatgrass Blog

A place called Gourmet Greens, grower and shipper of soil grown fresh wheatgrass and salad greens since 1982. We supply health food stores, juice bars, and individuals with USDA certified organic fresh wheatgrass, sunflower, radish and snow pea greens, and wheatgrass juicers.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Gourmet Greens is not immune to the economic correction we are all living through. Fortunately new customers find us and place orders. But just this past week a regular customer decided to grow her own wheatgrass and greens. We received the following email:

Dear Rich and Cynthia,



Thank you so much for your awesome products and service. I have been getting fresh wheatgrass and greens from you since I returned from Hippocrates in 2005 due to a breast cancer diagnosis. Although I started out growing my own wheatgrass and sprouts it was too much to do while working a very demanding job.



I was elated when I found your service. It has helped me to overcome tremendous odds.

Because of the current economic conditions, I will have to go back to growing my own grass and sprouts. I will suspend my standing order until I can figure it out again. I do this with great reluctance as I want to continue to support your efforts.



Thank you again for your care and support,



Sheila D.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home